'"An easy-to-read counting book, inspired by Dr. Seuss and illustrated with artwork from his books!" '
Count on Dr. Seuss to make learning numbers fun! This simple, rhymed riff about counting is illustrated with art from some of the most beloved works by Dr. Seuss, including One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish, Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are?, and Oh the Thinks you can Think! Great for the earliest reader—and beginning counter—it’s a perfect companion to Dr. Seuss concept books like Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You?, The Shape of Me and Other Stuff, and Dr. Seuss’s ABC. Nurture a love of numbers—and of Dr. Seuss—with this great new concept book for beginning readers!
- 1: The Cat in the Hat hopping on a ball.
- 2: Foo-Foo the Snoo with her antlers.
- 3: A puffy pink tree with three different birds.
- 4: A Gritch, a Grickle, an Ikka, and a Nupper walking to what looks like the door to Solla Sollew.
- 5: Five fish driving cars on a race track.
- 6: Several of Van Vleck's friends letting out a yawn.
- 7: Mr. Gump and his seven-hump-wump.
- 8: Elephants bearing a rather heavy Zinzibar-Zanzibar tree.
- 9: Mack the turtle and several other Sala-ma-Sond turtles piled up.
- 10: Ten yellow-and-blue colored birds walking along.
- 11: The eleven-fingered creature showing off his digits.
- 12: The sleepwalking Curious Crandalls.
- 13: Zoom-a-Zoop Troupe acrobats.
- 14: Mr. Sneelock sliding past Stickle-Bush trees.
- 15: Snoozing cats on a zig-zagged wall.
- 16: Several members of the Brothers Ba-Zoo.
- 17: Farmer Falkenberg's seventeenth radish about to be eaten by a worm.
- 18: Jogg-oons walking along a path leading through the desert dunes.
- 19: A school of Bloogs blowing by over the dark ocean water.
- 20: Twenty of the Fuddnuddler brothers, with Lud at the bottom.