How the Grinch Stole Christmas is a 2000 film that, although it got terrible ratings, I think is not that bad.
- Interesting, albeit steampunk-like, gadgets created by the Grinch, specifically the Mean-1 and his Cave in Mt. Crumpet.
- Cindy Lou Who gets a much bigger storyline then in the book and original cartoon.
- It has a great version of "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch".
- Some pretty funny jokes.
- The Grinch is ugly and even scary at times.
- The way Grinch treats Max, even after his reformation, makes it hard to see him as a sympathetic character.
- The Grinch-Martha romantic subplot isn't explored, so it's basically a waste of time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.